Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Before

The goal of taking a picture each day is not only improving my technical skills, as I had desired, but also causing me to take pictures of things that I normally would forget.  After looking at these photos, I am so wishing that I had been participating in this project last year when we did our major kitchen remodel. 
Anyway, taking a photograph each day is really forcing me to appreciate the moments more.  So thank you, fellow 365'ers for your encouragement and inspiration.
Thanks, too, to Kate for helping paint trim:

And here's a quick before of my bedroom.  I had already piled all the new stuff on top of the bed to get ready to paint.  I really loved this color for many years (French Toast - Porter Paint).  However, I found some bedding I liked more on sale at Crate and Barrel last summer.  It has been living in my closet all this time as I collected pillows and accessories to complement it.  As part of my month of "determination", I was determined to finish this project - even if everything wasn't perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment