Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Project 365

What is it about the week between Christmas and the beginning of a new year that makes anything and everything seem possible?  My mind is full of ideas and plans and dreams for the next year.
One of my goals for 2011 is to improve my technical skills in photography.  I am dreaming of classes to take and books to study, but one thing I really want to do is take one picture everyday.  I think I want to focus on taking photos that correspond with the virtue we are teaching each month at Son Seekers.  The December virtue was "Joy", so I think I am going to begin this week practicing by posting things that bring me joy.  Next month is Determination - that should be interesting!
Mike started a collection of Wexford crystal for me last year at Christmas.  This year he added 20 of the dessert cups.  I cannot wait to use them for beautiful desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment